Constipation

I have a little pain in my lower abdomen and difficulty passing.. I just have to spend more time in toilet

ncrease your fiber intake. Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals. A sudden increase in the amount of fiber you eat can cause bloating and gas, so start slowly and work your way up to your goal over a few weeks. Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed. consult surgeon for laxatives.