Constipation
I am a gym going guy, i do high intensity training at the gym According to sports nutrition i require upto 3gms of protein per kg my body weight. I weigh 70 and consume upto 210 gms of protein 7 days a week and also drink almost half a litre of skimmed buffalo milk. My problem is that i am not feeling satisfied in the loo and have a sort of burning sensation since last few days. May be it is because of the milk that a fart all the time. Note: my protein requirements are fulfilled as 210 gms total required 75gms from whey protein supplement 120-130 gms 1st class protein from animal sources

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

I believe your protein consumption is more than required. Consult a sports medicine specialist who would device a proper diet for you.