Constant pain Knee 2 Ankl
Constant pain and little swelling from knee to Ankle on left leg..Unable to fold the leg.. Feels better after rest in the night but gets worse after 5 mins walk .. D3 Deficeincy injections taken MRI back Knée all OK with a minor tear cartilage...But doctors unable to find any reason ... Tried Neurologist Rheumatologist Auyirveda but no veil...Orthodoctors only prescribing Arthroscopy...Don't know what to do..

Dr. Pinaki Bhattacharyya (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Hi, In case of cartilage tear, first you start Ultra Sound Therapy and Ice. After that soft tissue manipulation. I think within 21 days it respond. And also started isotonic and isometric exercise. I think arthroscopy not needed in your age. Consult a good physiotherapist. Thank you.