Constant Headache
Hiii.. I have constant headache in my left side. It is occurring frequently. Is this symptoms of paralysis.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  NO. definitely not a symptom of paralysis. Paralysis is a completely different thing. It involves not able to move arms or legs. It could be a migraine type of headache which needs treatment. Kindly cosnult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. B Rajashekar

hello it may be migraine or cluster headache consilt physician and decide bye
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

Not a sign of paralysis but it definitely needs to be checked. Kindly get in touch with physician . The causes of headache are many like Migraine, Cluster, Tension, Vision problem, Hypertension and many more. You need a consult for the same and answer few questions. You can also initiate consult with me
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai

Consult a physician who would physically examine you and advise you tests to come to a conclusive diagnosis
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
no these are not symptoms of paralysis.this might be one type of headache called cluster/migraine headaches
first try to avoid junk foods , alcohol,smoking dust ,excessive noise, stress ,try to have sound sleep.do regular exercises ,paricipate in recreational acivities.If the headache still continues ,continue the above said things and take paracetamol 500mg bd or ibuprofen 200mg bd along ranitidine 150 mg bd for 5 days .inspite of these if headache not relieved you need higher level drugs and some invesigations which willbe given by a family /general physician