Constant fever (100-101 f) from 28/02/17
MALE/18 I had fever on 11/2/17 then i had again fever on 28/2/17 till now. My WBC count fall from 7,400/cumm to 4,600/cumm Platelet count fall from (2,49,000 to 201000 /cumm) as per reports ESR-22 Malarial parasite is -ve Doctors are saying wait for dengue report. Mostly fever comes at night I have cough also Shoulder and hip pain

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes, wait for dengue reports and also do a Widal test for ruling out typhoid. Tab. Dolo 650 thrice a day can be taken to control temperature. Drink plenty of fluids. Have a soft diet. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.