Constant ear pain
I am student my annual exam after 2 months so for completing syllabus i use video lecture with headphone yesterday I watched 7 hours continuously with headphone after that pain occur in my left ear and sometime ringing sensation feel how to cure this

Hello....... It's because of ear phones.. For a time being don't use earphones.. Study with books.. You should not have listened with high volume.. Hearing high decibel sound for long period of time cause ear fatiguability, ear pain, tinnitus.. Consult ent specialist if pain doesn't subside.