Constant dull pain
Constant ache in right kidney area for the past few months, Got an ultrasound have stone in both kidney measuring less than 5mm, Drinking a lot of liquids, Never has a extreme pain like stone patients experience, However i can feel the dull pain all the time, its is a little prominent when i have my bladder full, Looking for some expert advice.
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well I need you to know that it will show symptoms of pain , vomiting,urine problem s once the stone starts moving down from kidney....yes you need to drink water well...i would suggest you to take any syrup like neeri or cystone tablets ...avoid eating tomatoes...in case of severe pain you. An take spasmoproxyvon....do not control yiur urfe for urination ....Meet a surgeon.. thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.