cardiologist-icon

Constant chest pain

I feel a mild pain inside my left chest. Its been many years at least 3 to 4 years . I have diagnosed for heart ecg but it was normal. Moreover I thing it is due to anxiety . Because when I am busy working or having a drink , I don't feel it .
views-icons 94 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Hi, there are many health issues in a human body can present with a symptom like chest pain- a unhealed musle spasm, trauma, infection of lungs causing, pneumothorax, myocardial infarction,gastritis, stress, anxiety etc. Based on the history you have given it might be a stress related or gastritis so I suggest you to follow a healthy diet which includes nuts, berries, green leafy vegetables, fruits with lot of fibre contents, prefer ragi malt, buttermilk, lassi. Avoid coffee and tea. Avoid spicy food and junk foods. Do daily morning jogging for 15 -20 mins,yoga and meditation for 20-30 mins.if not satisfied consult a physician for further management.