Conscious dreams (while asleep)
I wake up due to a dream. Happens daily at least thrice in total duration (12-9am). Whenever I wake up I can fall back asleep easily. The problem is this happens in the morning too! I want to feel fresh and start my day with energy but as I end up waking up from a dream, I feel like getting more sleep. I don't feel like I have got enough sleep or relaxation. If I try to sleep more (1 to 2 hours), I uncontrollably continue that dream. To give a sense it is like a music or a funny scene plays in your mind when you are in exam hall. You just can't stop it. Most of my dreams are like that. In dreams, I know that this is dream. I cannot change what is happening in that dream. If the dream is very unpleasant, I can wake myself up from sleep but efforts involved are like getting yourself out of a sticky liquid and you are a person who can't even swim in fresh water. This dream thing is mentally exhaustive process. Which doctor I should consult? Somnologist, neurologist or psychiatrist?

You can consult a sleep medicine expert if available or a neurologist.