Confusion abot choice
I am confused about my career (my interests or individual talent)  so what can I do ....what kind of specialist good for me ...please tell me
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, this is not medical related problem, not even psychological problem ,you need to maintain calmness in mind , do yoga and meditation ,if your depressed or anxious consult psychiatrist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.