Confused for Baby
I got married 23 months back we are planning for baby after 2 months more ,as ther wer some plans but before that I found my home kit test is positive i checked after 4 days from my last period missed seeing this i got tensed and don't know wat decision should i take i am unable to take decision should i keep it or not its like my life is over and many negative thoughts are coming in my mind Please suggest what should i do ?? My husband is ready but i am unable to Come point ???

Hi dear, I Can understand your state of mind. But think one thing what is that stoping you not have baby now, there migt be some reason, which you are not confident. Noting happens what ever we plan. But sometimes we believe what ever happens its for good.dont, get stress up, anxious of yourself. Relax yourself think and speak with your loved ones, who will support you ,not comfortable, then take the help of psychologist who can help you to understand yourself in taking decisions. Take care, stay positve and happy. This is very important stage for any lady.
you can contact any psychologist through online also.
whether it is today or 2 moro you will be having wish to become mother, just enjoy the moment and stay positive.
Why cannot you visit a psychologist, personally   or online and speak to them. Sometimes, you might get an answer.
Hi, ask yourself the following questions: 1. What would have been different if you conceived 2 months later and not now? 2. Is abortion a good option for your physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual health; if yes- Ask again is it really worth it (because anyways you were planning after 2 months); if no - then no second thoughts. 3. Where is the evidence or proof that conceiving a baby is totally in your hands?
Kindly meet a psychiatrist or a psychotherapist to clarify your doubts and get freedom from this confusion.
I understand you are going through a mixture of sadness with anger and frustration because things dint happen according to your plan. But ask yourself... Can a human really plan everything? Kindly get back with the answers.. They will give you clarity. I still don't know what is at stake. Regards, Dr. Priyadarshani Jain, Andheri East, Mumbai.