Condom realted issue
I had sex using a condom and after that I filled with water and checked , I found a tiny hole at the dotted side of the condom. The hole was not at the tip of the condom it was 4/5cms above the tip. Will she get pregnant ? It's less than 48hrs that we had sex . Should I give her ipill ?

Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 22 yrs exp Delhi

The site of tear doesnt seem to be risky. Still always avoid ipill.  They can do more harm than good.  In case your wife misses her periods, do a urine pregnancy check.
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

The condom tearing can cause an unwanted pregnancy. Don't give her ipill ;it is notorious for its failure. Wait for natural periods. In case there is any delay  check out the urine pregnancy test and consult a gynec. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai