Condom cut broken in sex & i cum inside
Hello dr plz help me i was having sex with my gf suddenly​ condom got broken and i cumed inside her vigina.she had taken ipill immediately within 1hr what will happen to her we don't want to get her pragnent what will b the side effect she is 21 plz help me dr plz

Hi, I suggest all my patient not to panic n run to take ipill, talk to do for n then decide. In ur situation now not to worry, chances of pregnancy r less, mside effects of pills like irregularities in menses n bleeding after few days of pills r common n others r there. U can consult me online if you have any further doubts.

Condom slipped off inside hiv