Concurrent miscarriage
I had my first miscarriage in March, 2016 (5 weeks)and now in October(6 weeks). I have been taking all precautions and tablets recommended by Dr. All times dr. asked me to go for TVS, soon after TVS a spot blood and later miscarried. Dr. says its safe but online there is lot of article wherein same problems has happenned to many other womens. Personally I have also seen many women going for abdominal scan having healthy pregnancy. if TVS doesnot provide any help in preventing miscarriage then why doctor insist. I dont think doctor got any help from TVS they just need to check baby heartbeat..which can be done by abdominal scan too. Plz refer me specailist doctor for concurrent miscarriage in Gurgaon or Delhi.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

It's not normal  to have recurrent  miscarriage  and the root cause is hormone  imbalances in the mother.
There is no reason  why you should  not conceive if you get the correct information .In nature, healthy  reproduce. I am sure if I evaluate your case, I can show  you  the root cause of the problem  and how to reverse it. Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

hello. You have genuine concerns, but please do not rely on random articles. According to studies, TVS has no increased risk of bleeding or miscarriage. In fact, it is better than abdominal scan for early pregnancy. So be assured that TVS has not harmed you. You will need few investigations to diagnose the cause of recurrent miscarriage.
Do visit a gynaecologist for complete workup

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have to understand that ultrasound is not done just to check the baby's heart beat. There are many parameters like amniotic fluid, and other measurements based on the duration of pregnancy. You read online thats ok, but how many of the articles were by doctors? I would suggest you consult a good gynaecologist at a good hospital near you and then take her opinion on this matter. Its a complex thing which can be discussed at the gynaecologist's office. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.