Concieving

Hi.we are married for 2 years ,have been actively trying for a baby for 6 months but not succeeded.also i hv been diagnosed with cervix erosion problem recently.i want to know how would it affect my chances of getting pregnant?should i seek help of a fertility specialist?and what medicines can be taken to cure and boost my chances of getting pregnant soon?

Hello, Cervical ectropion  is a condition in which the central (endocervical) columnar epithelium protrudes out through the external os of the cervix and onto the vaginal portion of the cervix. Usually no treatment is indicated for clinically asymptomatic cervical ectropions. Hormonal therapy may be indicated for symptomatic erosion. Ovulation inducing medicines are prescribed for those who wish pregnancy . consult gynaecologist and discuss on this.