Concern if i hve diabetes
I am frequently urinating in small amounts from last past week. After a period of just 1 hour, i experience a strong urge to urinate. I am having pain in my legs & feet too. I am concerned whether this is a symptom of diabetes? Or this can be because of some other cause as well, like tension or anything else?

Please get yourself checked immediately. You will need to get few tests done . But I.meed a detailed chat with you
private consult with me for detailed information on tests needed and treatment