Concern abt Mental health

I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder. Getting annoyed very easily. In some  movies I saw people with these disorders can even lift a big vehicle at the peak of their anger. Is it true or just a myth? Will it cause any harm to others? People prefer an exorcist over a psychiatrist. Hw to deal? Ty

Doctor Answers (1) on Concern abt Mental health

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Learn about schizophrenia. Education about the condition can help motivate the person with the disease to stick to the treatment plan. Education can help friends and family understand the condition and be more compassionate with the person who has it.
Join a support group. Support groups for people with schizophrenia can help them reach out to others facing similar challenges. Support groups may also help family and friends cope.
Stay focused on goals. Managing schizophrenia is an ongoing process. Keeping treatment goals in mind can help the person with schizophrenia stay motivated. Help your loved one remember to take responsibility for managing the illness and working toward goals.
Learn relaxation and stress management.The person with schizophrenia and loved ones may benefit from stress-reduction techniques such as meditation, yoga.

Consult Psychiatrist...