Conceiving problem
My partner and me are trying for a baby from about a year. We have done medical tests and both are healthy and fertile. In spite of this I am unable to get pregnant. We both are 28 years old. Can someone please advise us what is the problem.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. 85% of couples will conceive within two years of trying for a pregnancy. If all your tests are normal you need not be concerned as it is only a year since you started trying. I'm presuming you are under the care of a fertility expert who has done your tests for you. Age is on your side. You may benefit from not trying too hard or getting anxious about getting pregnant as this can delay things considerably. If you feel you cannot wait your doctor can suggest treatment to hurry things up. Best wishes
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

In addition to the tests being normal there are a lot of variables in fertility treat