Conceiving
I have been having very mild (98.6 - 99.4) fever since 3 days which is very fluctuating (every 30 mins). However, I have not taken any medicine yet but it goes off on its own. Additionally, I am having severe backache and gastric problem. Before having fever, I had an increasing mucus discharge. I want to understand if this can be a sign of early pregnancy?

Hello... You don't have to worry so much. First and foremost symptom of pregnancy is missed period. If you missed period you can think of all these.. If you had your regular period then no chance of pregnancy with any other symptoms... Consult general physician if you had your periods, it could be gastritis.