Conceiving baby issues

We are married for 2 yrs and now we started family planning and we are trying from last 5 months to conceive baby but the results are not positive

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply on 11th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for online treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Amravati

As a couple I recommend to first get investigated. Male partner has only test to for, its complete sperm analysis. So you are recommended to go for it. For your spouse watch out if the menses are regular. Any irregularlity has to be corrected initially. Get a whole body blood check up for both so as to know the deficiencies and any concern issue.
I would suggest to consult Homoeopath and then go for medicines.
Just dont jump on any conclusion or getting stressed. It causes more obstacles.
Dr. D.Shailesh Kumar
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Hyderabad

1st get your complete check up done. So that we can confirm about any abnormality. Then v can treat the fault in the organ. Homeopathy can definitely help you in concieving.
Dr. Manisha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Lucknow
Inability to conceive has a several causes either in male or in female or in both. Female having regular menses ovulation occur on 14th day of mensetruation cycle(1st day of menses is counted as 1st day of cycle).so day 12th -day 18 is best time for conceiving. So if u stay together during this period there is greater chances to conceive. Even after that if not conceive within 2-3month then female should go for hormonal test and ultrasound while male get there semen analysis under proper guidance of doctor
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
As you failed last five month,it is recommended for full body check up for both. In the mean time you may also go through proper case history recording for constitutional treatment of both which will save your time as well as you will give a healthy child birth. My contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.