Complete blood count (EDTA)
Doctor, my son 29 yeara old had a routine renal profile test. The complete blood count, which is part of the profile test, result is as follows:- Red blood cells - 6.67 mil/CMM Heamoglobin. - 14.4 gm/DL Haematocrit. - 48.5 % M.C.V. -72.7 FL M.C.H -21.6 pg M.C.H.C -29.7 R.B.C Morphology -Hypo+  polychrome+ Mentzer quotient- 10.9 Sehgal index - 793. Please advise any medication need for correction. Thanking you.

Please Send me details of his problems, associated symptoms, all reports, current medicine names on practo So that I can guide you precisely

Edta ophthalmic solution