Communication problem
I have serious problem of communication with others specially seniors/ bosses and girls. due to this I have no female friends and I worried how will I manage my wife after marriage. I don't talk much and avoid people. there is another problem of socialization, I don't participate in any festival too. though I want to feel free and participative. I prefer to stay alone and aloof. this kind of behaviour is from my childhood. it affects me to grow professionally and personally too. also I found lack of confidence, self respect, attitude, lack of energy. is this normal or do I need to consult doctor...please advice.
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.... I understand your problem, i think you should know that... If its depression / disinterest in any normal activities appropriate to the age then its a concern to be dealt with the help of psychiatrist... I suggest you to try to get included into the like minded group of friends whom you think can understand your problems and you can trust.. Try to find some common interest which you people can relate.. Try to avoid getting disheartened by minor setbacks, you should atleast have to develop enough courage to try and willpower to withstand even if you fail in that course of action.... Good luck..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.