Common Warts
Hi. My friend has a small wart on her hand. When I touched her hand, I came in contact with the wart for a split second. Despite reading extensively online, I am still not certain if there is a chance I can be infected with the HPV virus that might cause me to grow common warts. I am a 21 year old male. Can you please give me some insight?

Yes i agree.
just see for any growth in future. there's treatment for warts
Even if the virus from your friend's transmitted on to your skin surface, it is not necessary that you will develop the wart for sure. Factors like individual immunity and stress or co-existent illness or ongoing medications play a role in the development of lesion after you come in contact with the virus. You will have to wait and watch and in case it develops then we will have to treat it accordingly. Hope this is helpful.