Comedonal acne

I have comedonal acne on my skin and back. Tried almost everything but results are temprory. Also scars hav built up on face while piercing acne as can't keep hands off on extracting dat pus. Similar in case of back Need permanent solution.
views-icons 20 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Comedonal acne

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
If you are getting pus it is not just comedonal acne. You will probably have infected acne or cystic acne. You will need a combination of oral and topical medicines initially which will be later converted to only topicals over a period of 3 to 6 months. You have to understand that acne is a part of physiological changes in the body. So u have to try to find the root cause. Faulty diet, sedentary life style, hi stress lifestyle, hormonal imbalance, weight gain etc are some of the causes of recurring acne. If you have further queries you may book an appointment and meet me. Warm regards Dr. Rajdeep Mysore Chirag Hospital Bangalore