Colored mark on the back

Initially I noticed a white spot on centre of my back. So I consulted a dermatologist. As per his prescription, I begin my medication (being ointment and tablets). After 1 month or so, the mark gradually became colored. Also crusting of the mark occurred eventually which after a while peeled off. Also some blood was noticed. Slowly it has increased in size. Now some area of mark is soft and hard as well. Sometimes it pain when touched. Kindly counsel.

Doctor Answers (1) on Colored mark on the back

Dr. Aman Sharma Delhi | Dermatologist
This needs a closer look and proper evaluation. Most likely to be nothing serious or bothersome but if it is a wart,viral wart then will need treatment accordingly.
There are many benign growths too... The application could have changed the initial picture of the lesion, to make diagnosis a little complex.
If you have seen a dermatologist ,Iam sure they'll guide you to the next step and probable diagnosis.