Colon muscle week

Lately I have been feeling that i am clenching my colon muscles and although I am not particularly suffering from loose motions but I am having to go in quick successions as it seems i am not able to void myself properly. Especially in the morning, I would feel I am done then I get up and after 2 minutes I again have to relieve myself. I have done stool routine and there is no problem. I have even had a USG abdomen done but no problem.

Hello there. Colon muscles are not under your voluntary control so you cannot do it voluntarily. Here are a few things you should consider in regards to this particular problem. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. Have a high fiber diet. 3. Avoid oily and spicy foods. 4. Avoid processed foods like maida etc. additionally you can take syrup. Duphalac 15ml before bed for 5 days. Best regards