Cold with Sputum
My 8 month son is facing cold with Sputum. He is also facing problem in breething while sleeping. Cough is limited. But problem with Sputum. I have used Oterivin. I also give Dabur Honeytus in small quantity which help him in cough. Pls suggest some solution or medicine specially for sputum.

Hello.. Well it's really difficult in kids to ask them to cough out ad they tend to swallow the sputum...I suggest you to to consult a paediatrician and then give him anything as we need to examine him...hope you understand ..thank you
Dr. Pradipt Ranjan Sahoo
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
Give Otrivin-S nasal drop 3times daily for 15 days. Syr zyrcold , 2.5 ml twice daily before food for 15 days. Consult Paediatrician if symptoms persist.