Cold- throat problem

Hi am aged 29 whenever i speak or laugh am getting cough continuosly. Its being for more than a month. Even i had the same problem before 6 months and have consulted a doctor and taken x ray for chest and everything was normal. And some time continuous hi-cups .Now again am facing the same problem. Kindly advice
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Cold- throat problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. To which doctor had you shown previously? And what treatment did they give you? It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the previous prescriptions so that we could have advised you further considering that. Nevertheless you require detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a pulmonologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?