Cold sore on lips
My question is that why cold sore or fever blister occurs on my lips average 3 times a year especially in summer.its usually fade in 1 week what causes its to occur .what blood test and medicines or dr who can treat is available in mumbai.what sign it .

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, The blister that you are referring to can be a variety of herpes virus known as Herpes Simplex. A confirm diagnosis can be made only by physical examination. If you can visit me when you have an active episode, I will be able to diagnose it and suggest the best treatment option for it.