Cold,sneezing
My symptoms are sneezing, allergic,  want to sleep more,  what's the best solution? What are the best way for preventing this?

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 27 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Friend, Allergic conditions are difficult to treat, the best is to keep away from what you are allergic to. In case you come in contact with substance you are allergic to , immediately take antihitamine tablet before the condition aggrevates. One long term for treatment of allergy is to do desensitisation, it works, but let me warn you, it is a long drawn process, takes months to complete and the effect lasts for 3-5 years, after that the whole treatment needs to be repeated. For good sleep, first thing is to be stress free,  keep your self fit by regular physical excercise and eat a healthy diet. Taking sleeping medicine should be the last resort.