Cold.plz suggest pregnancy safe medicine
Hello..i am 22 weeks pregnant i am suffering from cold and sneezes from past one week. I was out of station so i was unable to consult my gynecologist.. plz tell me pregnancy safe medicine for cold. Some are saying cetrizine is safe is it safe to take. plz suggest me safe medicine that wont cause harm to the baby. also suggest how many doses can i take.

LEVOCETRIZINE is safer anti histaminic drug during pregnancy that too not more than 2 per day.

+118
Chat with a doctor
Cetrizine  seemed to be a safe drug in pregnancy.  But dont take it more than 3 take.  Try to follow some home remedies. 
Consult me for more discussion on your problem and treatment
add turmeric to warm milk . and drink .