COLD N SYNUS REPATATIVE
I had cold n flu repaptative in every 3-4 months with taking lots of precuation then also. and it hold till 2 -3 weeks almost which cause reduce the weight pls help me

Hello, Antibiotics are standard treatments for bacterial sinusitis. Antibiotics are usually taken from 3 to 28 days, depending on the type of antibiotic. Overuse and abuse of antibiotics have been causing a major increase in antibiotic resistance. Antihistamines block inflammation caused by an allergic reaction . Avoid allergens , take steam inhalation twice daily during attack. Sinusitis might not be cause for reduced weight. Breathing exercises ,yoga helps you.