Cold,fever& upset stomach
I recently caught severe cold from a house member, it was around 2-3 days back, started with fever too. Still i'm unwell, and just discovered my stomach is also upset. Please suggest what shall i do? And what disease it is.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You should consult a good Homoeopathic doctor in your locality for your complete cure.
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli
The pattern of your illness suggests bacterial infection (not viral), so you may need antibiotics. Choice and type of the antibiotic can be determined only after thorough physical examination to rule out pneumonia. I suggest you visit a nearby physician or your family doctor. I am hesitant to provide treatment here just based on your symptoms alone. I hope you understand.