Cold cough sore throat
I am having a lot of cough and cold. When I cough, my throat pains. Nose is blocked. It's been like this for 3-4 days. Mornings and nights are particularly bad

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, u may blame on habits or winter... Choose what forward u in grabbing or goals n targets.. Inhale steam drink warm water, all it demands a bit of Detox n Rasayan Therapy, till then reduce salt n sour food n drinks
Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Homeopath 24 yrs exp Delhi

You can contact us for quick 1 week homeopathic treatment for this problem. Thanks