Cold/cough/sore throat
Hello doc, I have thick cold for the past few days along with a very sore throat. Upper part of the throat hurts a lot on intake of any solid or liquid. I suspect common cold and throat infection. Please suggest some medication to ease it off or get rid of it. Thanks in advance.

hello there. take steam inhalation. do salt water gargles. take warm water . it will subside on itself. mostly these are viral infections, and require only symptomatic treatment. and also i completely agree with my colleague. regards
hey, take hot air inhalation , gargle  salt water  ,twice daily, take citrizine tab , it may relieve cold , but for throat infection you need antibiotics have to consult physician , cannot give online prescription