Cold cough
I hv cold n cough hv also wometting not well taken paracetamol one dose either any other symptoms wat medicine I shud take or go to doctor for treatment my age is 30 yrs

Hello There, I can understand your concern. as of now you can take steam inhalations and a capsule pantoprazole and levosulpiride combination half an hour before food once a day and then consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. drink lots of water and you should be drinking warm water and have a soft diet like khichdi. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.