Cold,cough,fever for baby
Dears sir/madam, My son 4year old male baby, he has been suffering from fever, cough and running nose from last 2weeks. Already we are consulting Pediatric and get the medicine, but right now little cought is controlled not fully , and fever and running nose is continuously is there. What is your best suggestion, please ...!!!

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp North Goa

Hi. Thanks for writing to Practo consult. Does the child have documented fever ? If no please try and document fever every6 hours. I mean note fever every  6hour's. If ye's fever is present , then child needs to be investigated for the cause of fever. By doing blood teats Hope this helps you.