Cold and cough
Every morning approx 30 min I'm having cough and cold but after taking bath its gone. Its some kind of allergies i think. I want to take off from that.

Dr. Harisha N L

Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.