Cluster migraine
I have this since 2012 and is coming every alternate year in summer and is now on full swing this summer ,I have been to many docs but no solution yet if any genuine doc who can help me please let me know

Dr. Sarfraz Ali
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Darbhanga

Look for a classical homoeopathic physician at your near by. And further avoid going out in daytime when its extreme temperature outside. Drink plenty of cold water but avoid chilled water. Manage the surrounding temperature.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Which sided pain is it? What type of pain is it? Do you have vertigo? Dizziness? How is your appetite? How is your thirst?
Dear Sir Please consult a Neurologist
Dr. Manish Raj
Spine and Pain Specialist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Your problem can be solved by 2 specialist ,1st a pain specialist who specialises in treating pain & second neurologist. There are 2 types of treatment available ,one to help with in acute attack and second to prevent this attack. I'd like to know what medication you have been given in past.