Clots in the uterus at 55
Hi doctors pls advice. My mother aged 55 years had been suffering from stomach pain and noticed little amt of blood during urination. She got an examination done and it says clots in the uterus. Is this a serious concern? Also what steps should be taken to cure it and what is the cause for it to happen. Is surgery imp?
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi Your investigation details are not complete... Kindly provide more details regarding complaints and also reports for explanation....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.