Clots in period's
Dr. It's been 4 days I just see blood clots coming out there is no proper bleeding I tried taking ajwain jaggery kada, ajwain kada, coffee, but still clots are coming out what to do really worried.

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Clots is because of heavy bleeding. Get a sonography pelvis done and consult a gynec asap. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai

Hi...., clots during periods is due to hormonal imbalance in the menstrual cycle.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.... Various medications are available to overcome the clots....Kindly consult your gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....