Passsing blood clots
Hi I'm 29 yrs old i  had my periods on 15th of August but from 6th sep i m passing dark  discharge and black blood clots not big in size I'm not experiencing any pain at all but a kind of discomfort as I have to wear pads not being on periods ..I wanted to know is really a matter of concern .

hi for me to conclude i need to know if ur in relationship contraception used or anymedicationes taken level of stresd ur bhcg and pelvic scan report to decide and t reat. if evrything is ok  we call it as Dubwe give some hormone treatment advice preventive steps after clinical examination  it will be good to contact a gynaec

Blood clots during pregnancy first trimester Blood clot in big toe Blood clot in leg treatment