Clots feeling in lower abdomen
I have been diagnosed with PCOS a couple of years back, yet when I went for scanning last year's doctor told me that there's Noe much problem with both the ovaries. Although my irregular period cycle has been issue from then. Even now continuosly I have this problem. And if I don't have it for three months or more I take meprate. In the same manner I took meprate couple of days back. I had pain in lower abdomen from then and I also feel some clots like feeling when I touch my lower abdomen where I get pain. Is it serious issue? Or why am I facing this problem? It happens generally when you take meprate?

Take Tablet Normoz once a day at bedtime for 6 weeks Get thyroid test done empty stomach tomorrow morning
Take PCOD diet Take bittergourd and amla and jamuns daily Take milk with turmeric at night Take Fish and egg white Avoid not and egg yellow Reduce oil Take plenty of onions and garlic and tomatoes Take wheat based diabetes diet Take a spoon of methi seeds soak up in water over night and take next morning Brisk walking three times a week for 20 minutes
Loosing 5-10 percent of weight in 3-6 months will cure PCOD in 75 percent of cases
Hello dear, Diagnosis of PCOS has to be made on the basis of ultrasound and blood investigations. Has any blood investigation ever been done? If not, it should be. I believe you haven’t been treated in whole. So get that done. There is no need to worry, PCOS is a lifestyle problem, which can be definitely addressed.