Clot on my chest

In my childhood I had wound on my chest and I didn't care about it and it became mark and and took clot shape. Then I did treatment and they put injection and flattened the mark but unfortunately I did not continue the treatment which in result the clot took the permanent shape on my chest. Please advise if the best solution for this problem
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. These are mostly keloids. Kindly send in pictures on private follow up chat for confirmation of the diagnosis. The standard treatment of keloids includes intra lesional injections and silicone gel application/ silicone cream application. The lesions will slowly flatten but may not get cured completely with any treatment. Fractional laser therapy is another option. Kindly see a qualified dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?