Click sound in knee joint
Hi, i am experiencing this click sound in my knee joints while walking. What could be the potential cause and treatment of this problem?

Dr. Meenakshi Shishodia
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Ghaziabad
To avoid d future consequence of developing pain or arthritis... Start doing quadriceps drill, hams strengthening exercises, some hams and quads stretching exs, take plenty of water, take care of bone health.
Dr. Mohit Madan
Orthopedist 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Specify the duration And better see a specialist. Most of the time simple things helps and nothing much to worry about. But there are exceptions.
Dr. Abhishek Haldar
Orthopedist 7 yrs exp Noida
Sound or crepitus accompanied with pain is a problem. But if it's only sound then in my opinion nothing to worry..