Clear watery discharge
My period ended on 1st July which was only for 2 days n not much discharge from then till today 10th July,I m having watery discharge which is odourless but due to discharge I keep on itching.... which result in burning sensation, Plz suggest something as I don't have any other lady opinion at home... I feel shy to visit doctor,if anything is serious than I don't have option but to visit... Plz suggest...& THANKS in advance

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...If you are experiencing an increase in the amount of discharge compared to your normal daily amount this might indicate the presence of an underlying infection. There are certain types of infections that can trigger this type of discharge...Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination they will help you.