Clavicle bone fracture
Dear dr. This is my letest dated 22 march Left shoulder xray and I got accident dated 11 feb2016 since I got treatment with local orthopaedic dr. So I want to know that now how much time to recover my problem coz I m not moving my left hand upside and please guide what I now do for rapid recover.

Dr. Dinesh Yadav (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Delhi
As it's a clavicle displaced fracture can't be treated even with surgery, only immobilisation is what u can do ad wait for union of the fracture. After that physiotherapy is required . So plz u have to wait for right time to recover .