Recently i had phimosis, were i was forced to circumssion which i was not willing to do circumssion. Later i had circumssied just i want to know wether will it effect in sex or to my partner in having pregnancy and more over my penis look like very small after circumssion.

Doctor Answers (1) on Circumssion

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there.. I can understand your concern.. for phimosis, circumcision is the treatment.. in circumcision only part of foreskin is removed so nothing to worry as it won't affect your sex life nor your fertility in anyway.. you will have normal erection and ejaculation.. penis would be same size, it won't be small.may be your feeling it's small as foreskin is removed.. after circumcision you should be abstinent from sex for atleast 4-6weeks as it takes time for the wound to heal and use condoms till 2 months to avoid friction over wound till its healed completely..