Circular lesions

I'm a student 17 yrs. I had some pimple like spots on my shoulder, arms, chest, in my groin thighs, buttocks, and left elbowelbow. The lesions are circular ring like and very itchy and sometimes even in underarms it itch is uncontrollable. When I went to a doctor after my last board exam in march she said that I have Saboheric Dermatitis. I was given medicines and the pimple like spots reduced for a month but the itch was still there and now the circular lesions are back.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. If it's Seborrheic dermatitis,undeestand that it's a immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. A proper assessment to determine the severity is mandatory. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan.