Circle black spot on skin

My mother is 54 years old and weight is 79 kg.she has been suffering from allergy and asthma.also she has arthritis.but for a few days it is noticed that some black portion appears on skin which pains little.what will be it's probable cause.what doctor should be advised.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Circle black spot on skin

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid Self Medications. It will make it difficult to diagnose as many creams and ointment change the appearance of disease and it leads to unnecessary confusions. More over the treatment becomes longer.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?